Like many fitness fanatics, we are gearing up for FitXpo 2021 at the Exhibition Centre Liverpool. If you haven’t heard of it, FitXpo is a groundbreaking, two day long celebration of strength, health fitness and wellbeing. Find out about the latest trends, meet fellow fitness fanatics, traders, thought leaders and all round inspirational human beings. Of course, we’ll be there to tell you all about ROAR high protein desserts. So, if you’re thinking of heading to FitXpo too, here’s all you need to know. Including a sneaky tip on how to get your hands on a ticket discount.
What is FitXpo Liverpool 2021?
This year’s FitXpo takes place at the Exhibition Centre Liverpool over the weekend of Saturday 3rd July and Sunday 4th July 2021. Anyone with a VIP ticket will also get access to an exclusive seminar and live podcast on the evening of Friday 2nd July.
FitXpo is a two day event celebrating all things fitness. Don’t worry if body building isn’t your thing, or if you’re currently not as fit as you would like to be. It’s all about the inspiration. The event takes place in a 9000 square metre venue – plenty of space for all aspects of fitness to have their place. Over 100 of the best brands in the industry will be there and more than 10 countries will be represented. Over 25 homegrown and international fitness stars will be there to inspire attendees too.
Ticket holders can chat to brands, take part in fitness classes, listen to talks and watch or compete in fitness showdowns. If you’re in it for the freebies, they’ve got you covered too. Loads of amazing brands will be there giving away everything from protein samples and shakers to t-shirts. Book early to receive a goodie bag.
Who can go to FitXpo Liverpool 2021?
FitXpo really is the fitness exhibition for everyone. Whether you are a professional body builder, fitness influencer, yoga guru or simply looking for inspiration to get started on your fitness journey, there will be something for you at FitXpo. The event is all about wellness as well as strength, fitness and body building.
If you’re a bit of a pro, there are some great fitness competitions that you can enter. For the rest of us, the comps are well worth a watch for some serious inspiration! Meet and greets with some fantastic fitness gurus are an opportunity to meet your idols and chat all things fitness and wellness. Yoga fans are in for a treat too with interactive yoga classes and breath work. In fact, both days are packed full of activities including ice therapy, an army assault course and a 25 minute taster class for all around fitness.
So to summarise, if you have any interest in fitness and wellness, FitXpo is for you. We advise wearing sports gear so you can make the most of the activities.
How much do FitXpo Liverpool 2021 tickets cost?
Tickets for FitXpo start at just £25.85 for the day or £42.90 for the weekend including a booking fee. VIP day tickets include early entry, a t-shirt, goodie bag, VIP lounge access with free refreshments, after party (Saturday only), jump the queue in meet and greet and reserved front row tickets for the main stage. They retail at £62.70 for Saturday or £53.90 for Sunday. VIP weekend tickets include the same as VIP day tickets, plus access to the exclusive seminar and live podcast taking place on Friday evening. Tickets for children aged 14 years old and under are completely free with a paying adult. Kids can take part in many of the fitness classes, just check with the host first and you will need to sign a waiver.
Tickets are available to buy via Ticket Quarter and group discounts are available. To make your tickets a little cheaper, simply give us a follow on Instagram and drop us a DM for a discount code. Find out more in our Instagram post below.
What do I need to know about Exhibition Centre Liverpool?
Exhibition Centre Liverpool is a fantastic venue and we can’t wait to head there for FitXpo 2021. It has accessible lifts, toilets and entrances in all areas and hearing induction loops are available. Motorised wheelchairs and scooters are allowed and guide dogs are also welcome. Do bear in mind that there are no wheelchairs to borrow at the venue so you will need to bring your own if you need one.
Inexpensive car parking is available at and around the venue, more information on where to park is available from the Exhibition Centre. The nearest train station is Liverpool Lime Street and from there, you can take a short bus or taxi ride to Exhibition Centre Liverpool. If you are travelling by bus, you’ll need to get off at Liverpool ONE retail development which is a five minute walk from the venue. If you’re travelling a long way, Liverpool John Lennon Airport is nearby too.
Who are the guest athletes and speakers at FitXpo Liverpool 2021?
Here are just a few of the inspirational faces you’ll see at FitXpo Liverpool.
- Ben Coomber: Host of the #1 UK fitness podcast
- John Hodgson: IFBB pro bodybuilder, top 10 Mr Olympia 202 division, three time British Champion
- Zack George: One of the best crossfit athletes in Europe and Crossfit BFT owner
- Laurence Shahlaei: Europe’s strongest man in 2016, World’s Strongest Man competitor and two time Britain’s strongest man
- Chloe Brennan: England’s strongest woman in 2019
- Tom Stoltman: Two time Scotland’s strongest man who also came 3rd in Britain’s strongest man and 5th in the World’s strongest man in 2019
- Claire McGrath: IFBB Professional Fitness Athlete
- Jose Raymond: Bodybuilding legend with numerous IFBB Pro wins and over 30 top 6 places.
What competitions are taking place this year?
Whether you’re interested in taking part or just spectating to see what the human body is capable of, you’ll want to check out the FitXpo competitions:
- Street Titans: Freestyle calisthenics battle
- FitXpo Strom Classic: Bodybuilding and fitness show with 22 classes including men’s and women’s bodybuilding, physique, figure, wellness and more. Male and female overall winners will get a year’s sponsorship deal with Strom Nutrition.
- GPC Powerlifting pro championships
- FitXpo Battle of Britain: FitXpo and KitBox Battle of Britain includes beginner, intermediate, elite, masters, masters 35, RX and scaled/intermediate classes.
- Deadlift and log press challenge: Three categories: Men under 90kg, under 105kg and open. Women under 63kg, under 82 kg and open. Trophies for category winners, prize for the biggest lift of the day in men’s and women’s plus a goody bag for all competitors.
- Liverpool’s fittest
- FitXpo model search: Male and female winners get a sponsorship deal with Versa Forma, female winner also gets a sponsorship deal with Gluteywear. Both winners become the face of FitXpo 2021 with a range of benefits and prizes.
For more information on the competitions and to enter, head to the FitXpo website.
Which brands are exhibiting at FitXpo Liverpool 2021?
There are a whole host of brands exhibiting at FitXpo Liverpool 2021. Fitness clothing, photography, supplements, fitness classes, gyms, wellbeing and much more. A full list is available on the FitXpo website. We will be there to tell you more about ROAR high protein desserts. If you haven’t tried them yet, FitXpo is an ideal opportunity to do so. Come and find us all weekend to find out more about how our desserts could be the easy and tasty way to up your protein intake. They’re low in saturated fats and sugar, vegetarian and average just 245 calories. Choose between Jaffa Break, Raspberry Blondie or Double Chocolate and come and see us to grab your sample.